Hi everyone! Can you believe it... another prompt "Show Notes" post! I know, I can hardly believe it either. Yet, here we are.
- Coffin Buzz by Plum Street Samplers (freebie). Stitched 2x2 on 32ct stone gray from Zweigart, using Brick Path by The Gentle Art.
- The Bird Keeper by The Goode Huswife (OOP). Stitched 1x2 using the DMC conversion, plus The Gentle Art Gold Leaf and Weeks Dye Works Autumn Leaves for the flowers on the trees. Stitched on 36ct Vintage Country Mocha by Wichelt.
- It's In the Bag by Noteworthy Needle (pin cushion).. Stitched on a piece of 36ct linen received in the Stitchy Box Coffee Countdown small batch box, 2x2. Used The Gentle Art Dark Chocolate, Roasted Marshmallow and Colour & Cotton Roanoke. Also used Delica 11/0 seed beads in Trans CL Cocolate Cherry for the coffee grounds/beans.
Works In Progress:
- The Way to Happiness SAL by Jardin Prive
- Mother's Arms by Mirabilia (OOP)
- Folk-Art Fox by Durene Jones - World of Cross Stitch #229
- Scandinavian Christmas Sampler by Modern Folk Embroidery
- You Are My Sunshine by Hinzeit
Other things of note:
- Cross Stitch, It's Fun Facebook Group (StitchWhats):
- Flosstube 2018 Tis The Season Facebook Group:
- Eden's Stitchy Corner - Flosstube
- Eden's IG: @stitchystudent
- 20% off in my Etsy store using the code SPOOKY2018. Check it out!
Thanks for watching and reading! Have a great Monday!